WORD Research this...Matthew 1
- 1 ܟܬܒܐ ܕܝܠܝܕܘܬܗ ܕܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܒܪܗ ܕܕܘܝܕ ܒܪܗ ܕܐܒܪܗܡ ܀
- 2 ܐܒܪܗܡ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܝܤܚܩ ܐܝܤܚܩ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܝܥܩܘܒ ܝܥܩܘܒ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܝܗܘܕܐ ܘܠܐܚܘܗܝ ܀
- 3 ܝܗܘܕܐ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܦܪܨ ܘܠܙܪܚ ܡܢ ܬܡܪ ܦܪܨ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܚܨܪܘܢ ܚܨܪܘܢ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܪܡ ܀
- 4 ܐܪܡ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܥܡܝܢܕܒ ܥܡܝܢܕܒ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܢܚܫܘܢ ܢܚܫܘܢ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܤܠܡܘܢ ܀
- 5 ܤܠܡܘܢ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܒܥܙ ܡܢ ܪܚܒ ܒܥܙ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܥܘܒܝܕ ܡܢ ܪܥܘܬ ܥܘܒܝܕ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܝܫܝ ܀
- 6 ܐܝܫܝ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܕܘܝܕ ܡܠܟܐ ܕܘܝܕ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܫܠܝܡܘܢ ܡܢ ܐܢܬܬܗ ܕܐܘܪܝܐ ܀
- 7 ܫܠܝܡܘܢ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܪܚܒܥܡ ܪܚܒܥܡ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܒܝܐ ܐܒܝܐ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܤܐ ܀
- 8 ܐܤܐ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܝܗܘܫܦܛ ܝܗܘܫܦܛ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܝܘܪܡ ܝܘܪܡ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܥܘܙܝܐ ܀
- 9 ܥܘܙܝܐ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܝܘܬܡ ܝܘܬܡ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܚܙ ܐܚܙ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܚܙܩܝܐ ܀
- 10 ܚܙܩܝܐ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܡܢܫܐ ܡܢܫܐ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܡܘܢ ܐܡܘܢ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܝܘܫܝܐ ܀
- 11 ܝܘܫܝܐ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܝܘܟܢܝܐ ܘܠܐܚܘܗܝ ܒܓܠܘܬܐ ܕܒܒܠ ܀
- 12 ܡܢ ܒܬܪ ܓܠܘܬܐ ܕܝܢ ܕܒܒܠ ܝܘܟܢܝܐ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܫܠܬܐܝܠ ܫܠܬܐܝܠ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܙܘܪܒܒܠ ܀
- 13 ܙܘܪܒܒܠ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܒܝܘܕ ܐܒܝܘܕ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܠܝܩܝܡ ܐܠܝܩܝܡ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܥܙܘܪ ܀
- 14 ܥܙܘܪ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܙܕܘܩ ܙܕܘܩ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܟܝܢ ܐܟܝܢ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܠܝܘܕ ܀
- 15 ܐܠܝܘܕ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܐܠܝܥܙܪ ܐܠܝܥܙܪ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܡܬܢ ܡܬܢ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܝܥܩܘܒ ܀
- 16 ܝܥܩܘܒ ܐܘܠܕ ܠܝܘܤܦ ܓܒܪܗ ܕܡܪܝܡ ܕܡܢܗ ܐܬܝܠܕ ܝܫܘܥ ܕܡܬܩܪܐ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܀
- 17 ܟܠܗܝܢ ܗܟܝܠ ܫܪܒܬܐ ܡܢ ܐܒܪܗܡ ܥܕܡܐ ܠܕܘܝܕ ܫܪܒܬܐ ܐܪܒܥܤܪܐ ܘܡܢ ܕܘܝܕ ܥܕܡܐ ܠܓܠܘܬܐ ܕܒܒܠ ܫܪܒܬܐ ܐܪܒܥܤܪܐ ܘܡܢ ܓܠܘܬܐ ܕܒܒܠ ܥܕܡܐ ܠܡܫܝܚܐ ܫܪܒܬܐ ܐܪܒܥܤܪܐ ܀
- 18 ܝܠܕܗ ܕܝܢ ܕܝܫܘܥ ܡܫܝܚܐ ܗܟܢܐ ܗܘܐ ܟܕ ܡܟܝܪܐ ܗܘܬ ܡܪܝܡ ܐܡܗ ܠܝܘܤܦ ܥܕܠܐ ܢܫܬܘܬܦܘܢ ܐܫܬܟܚܬ ܒܛܢܐ ܡܢ ܪܘܚܐ ܕܩܘܕܫܐ ܀
- 19 ܝܘܤܦ ܕܝܢ ܒܥܠܗ ܟܐܢܐ ܗܘܐ ܘܠܐ ܨܒܐ ܕܢܦܪܤܝܗ ܘܐܬܪܥܝ ܗܘܐ ܕܡܛܫܝܐܝܬ ܢܫܪܝܗ ܀
- 20 ܟܕ ܗܠܝܢ ܕܝܢ ܐܬܪܥܝ ܐܬܚܙܝ ܠܗ ܡܠܐܟܐ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܒܚܠܡܐ ܘܐܡܪ ܠܗ ܝܘܤܦ ܒܪܗ ܕܕܘܝܕ ܠܐ ܬܕܚܠ ܠܡܤܒ ܠܡܪܝܡ ܐܢܬܬܟ ܗܘ ܓܝܪ ܕܐܬܝܠܕ ܒܗ ܡܢ ܪܘܚܐ ܗܘ ܕܩܘܕܫܐ ܀
- 21 ܬܐܠܕ ܕܝܢ ܒܪܐ ܘܬܩܪܐ ܫܡܗ ܝܫܘܥ ܗܘ ܓܝܪ ܢܚܝܘܗܝ ܠܥܡܗ ܡܢ ܚܛܗܝܗܘܢ ܀
- 22 ܗܕܐ ܕܝܢ ܟܠܗ ܕܗܘܬ ܕܢܬܡܠܐ ܡܕܡ ܕܐܬܐܡܪ ܡܢ ܡܪܝܐ ܒܝܕ ܢܒܝܐ ܀
- 23 ܕܗܐ ܒܬܘܠܬܐ ܬܒܛܢ ܘܬܐܠܕ ܒܪܐ ܘܢܩܪܘܢ ܫܡܗ ܥܡܢܘܐܝܠ ܕܡܬܬܪܓܡ ܥܡܢ ܐܠܗܢ ܀
- 24 ܟܕ ܩܡ ܕܝܢ ܝܘܤܦ ܡܢ ܫܢܬܗ ܥܒܕ ܐܝܟܢܐ ܕܦܩܕ ܠܗ ܡܠܐܟܗ ܕܡܪܝܐ ܘܕܒܪܗ ܠܐܢܬܬܗ ܀
- 25 ܘܠܐ ܚܟܡܗ ܥܕܡܐ ܕܝܠܕܬܗ ܠܒܪܗ ܒܘܟܪܐ ܘܩܪܬ ܫܡܗ ܝܫܘܥ ܀
King James Version (kjv)
American King James Version (akjv) American Standard Version (asv) Basic English Bible (basicenglish) Douay Rheims (douayrheims) John Wycliffe Bible (c.1395) (wycliffe) King James Version (kjv) King James Version (1769) with Strongs Numbers and Morphology and CatchWords, including Apocrypha (without glosses) (kjva) Webster's Bible (wb) Weymouth NT (weymouth) William Tyndale Bible (1525/1530) (tyndale) World English Bible (web) Young's Literal Translation (ylt)
- Greek Modern
- Manx Gaelic
- Myanmar Burmse
- Norwegian bokmal
- Scottish Gaelic
Active Persistent Session:
To use a different persistent session key, simply add it above, and click the button below.
Please Keep Your Favourite Verse Private
Your persistent session key and favourite verse provide you exclusive access to edit your. Think of your persistent session key as a username and your favourite verse as a password. Therefore, ensure your favourite verse is kept private.
The persistent session key allows viewing, while editing is only possible when the correct favourite verse is provided.
Peshitta NT (peshitta - 2)2020-02-08
The Peshitta (Classical Syriac: ܦܫܺܝܛܬܳܐ or ܦܫܝܼܛܬܵܐ pšīṭtā) is the standard version of the Bible for churches in the Syriac tradition. The text is that published by the British and Foreign Bible Society in 1905
Courtesy John Richards.
- Encoding: UTF-8
- Direction: RTL
- LCSH: Bible.Syriac
- Distribution Abbreviation: peshitta
http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/thesyriaclibrary/new_testament.htm or http://madenkha.net/holy_bible/
- (2002-01-01) tagged as right to left
- (2020-02-08) New TextSource, fix emptyvss issues
Basic Hash Usage Explained
We source our Bible text directly from the Crosswire modules. To monitor any updates, we generate "hash values" for each chapter, book, and translation. These hash values serve as unique identifiers that change only when the underlying content changes, thereby ensuring a tight integration between getBible and the Crosswire modules.
Every month, an automated process runs for approximately three hours. During this window, we fetch the latest Bible text from the Crosswire modules. Subsequently, we compare the new hash values and the text with the previous ones. Any detected changes trigger updates to both our official getBible hash repository and the Bible API for all affected translations. This system has been operating seamlessly for several years.
Once the updates are complete, any application utilizing our Bible API should monitor the hash values at the chapter, book, or translation level. Spotting a change in these values indicates that they should update their respective systems.
Hash values can change due to various reasons, including textual corrections like adding omitted verses, rectifying spelling errors, or addressing any discrepancies flagged by the publishers maintaining the modules at Crosswire.
The Crosswire initiative, also known as the SWORD Project, is the "source of truth" for getBible. Any modifications in the Crosswire modules get reflected in our API within days, ensuring our users access the most precise and current Bible text. We pledge to uphold this standard as long as getBible exists and our build scripts remain operational.
We're united in our mission to preserve the integrity and authenticity of the Bible text. If you have questions or require additional information, please use our support system. We're here to assist and will respond promptly.
Thank you for your understanding and for being an integral part of the getBible community.
You should select one of your favourite verses.
This verse in combination with your session key will be used to authenticate you in the future.
This is currently the active session key.
Should you have another session key from a previous session.
You can add it here to load your previous session.
Matthew 1:1Notes on this verse.
The active verse selected text should load here.