WORD Research this...Revelation 17
- 1 ܘܐܬܐ ܚܕ ܡܢ ܫܒܥܐ ܡܠܐܟܐ ܕܐܝܬ ܥܠܝܗܘܢ ܫܒܥ ܙܒܘܪܝܢ ܘܡܠܠ ܥܡܝ ܠܡܐܡܪ ܬܐ ܒܬܪܝ ܐܚܘܝܟ ܕܝܢܐ ܕܙܢܝܬܐ ܕܝܬܒܐ ܥܠ ܡܝܐ ܤܓܝܐܐ ܀
- 2 ܕܥܡܗ ܙܢܝܘ ܡܠܟܝܗ ܕܐܪܥܐ ܘܪܘܝܘ ܟܠܗܘܢ ܥܡܘܪܝܗ ܕܐܪܥܐ ܡܢ ܚܡܪܐ ܕܙܢܝܘܬܗ ܀
- 3 ܘܐܦܩܢܝ ܠܚܘܪܒܐ ܒܪܘܚ ܘܚܙܝܬ ܐܢܬܬܐ ܕܝܬܒܐ ܥܠ ܚܝܘܬܐ ܤܘܡܩܬܐ ܕܡܠܝܐ ܫܡܗܐ ܕܓܘܕܦܐ ܕܐܝܬ ܠܗ ܪܫܐ ܫܒܥܐ ܩܪܢܬܐ ܕܝܢ ܥܤܪ ܀
- 4 ܘܐܢܬܬܐ ܐܝܬ ܗܘܐ ܕܡܥܛܦܐ ܐܪܓܘܢܐ ܘܙܚܘܪܝܬܐ ܕܡܕܗܒܢ ܒܕܗܒܐ ܘܟܐܦܐ ܛܒܬܐ ܘܡܪܓܢܝܬܐ ܘܐܝܬ ܠܗ ܟܤܐ ܕܕܗܒܐ ܥܠ ܐܝܕܗ ܘܡܠܐ ܛܡܐܘܬܐ ܘܤܘܝܒܐ ܕܙܢܝܘܬܗ ܀
- 5 ܘܥܠ ܒܝܬ ܥܝܢܝܗ ܟܬܝܒ ܐܪܙܐ ܒܒܝܠ ܪܒܬܐ ܐܡܐ ܕܙܢܝܬܐ ܘܕܤܘܝܒܝܗ ܕܐܪܥܐ ܀
- 6 ܘܚܙܝܬ ܐܢܬܬܐ ܕܪܘܝܐ ܡܢ ܕܡܐ ܕܩܕܝܫܐ ܘܡܢ ܕܡܐ ܕܤܗܕܘܗܝ ܕܝܫܘܥ ܘܐܬܕܡܪܬ ܕܘܡܪܐ ܪܒܐ ܟܕ ܚܙܝܬܗ ܀
- 7 ܘܐܡܪ ܠܝ ܡܠܐܟܐ ܠܡܢܐ ܐܬܕܡܪܬ ܐܢܐ ܐܡܪ ܐܢܐ ܠܟ ܪܐܙܐ ܕܐܢܬܬܐ ܘܕܚܝܘܬܐ ܕܛܥܝܢܐ ܠܗ ܕܐܝܬ ܠܗ ܫܒܥܐ ܪܫܝܢ ܘܥܤܪ ܩܪܢܢ ܀
- 8 ܚܝܘܬܐ ܕܚܙܝܬ ܐܝܬܝܗ ܗܘܬ ܘܠܝܬܝܗ ܥܬܝܕܐ ܕܬܤܩ ܡܢ ܝܡܐ ܘܠܐܒܕܢܐ ܐܙܠܐ ܘܢܬܕܡܪܘܢ ܥܡܪܝ ܥܠ ܐܪܥܐ ܗܢܘܢ ܕܠܐ ܟܬܝܒܝܢ ܫܡܗܝܗܘܢ ܒܤܦܪܐ ܕܚܝܐ ܡܢ ܬܪܡܝܬܗ ܕܥܠܡܐ ܕܚܙܝܢ ܚܝܘܬܐ ܕܐܝܬܝܗ ܗܘܬ ܘܠܝܬܝܗ ܘܩܪܒܬ ܀
- 9 ܗܪܟܐ ܗܘܢܐ ܠܕܐܝܬ ܠܗ ܚܟܡܬܐ ܫܒܥܐ ܪܫܝܢ ܫܒܥܐ ܐܢܘܢ ܛܘܪܝܢ ܐܝܟܐ ܕܝܬܒܐ ܐܢܬܬܐ ܥܠܝܗܘܢ ܀
- 10 ܘܡܠܟܐ ܫܒܥܐ ܐܢܘܢ ܚܡܫܐ ܢܦܠܘ ܘܚܕ ܐܝܬܘܗܝ ܗܘ ܐܚܪܢܐ ܠܐ ܥܕܟܝܠ ܐܬܐ ܘܡܐ ܕܐܬܐ ܩܠܝܠ ܝܗܝܒ ܠܗ ܠܡܟܬܪܘ ܀
- 11 ܘܬܢܝܢܐ ܘܚܝܘܬܐ ܗܝ ܕܐܝܬܝܗ ܘܠܝܬܝܗ ܘܗܝ ܕܬܡܢܝܐ ܘܡܢ ܫܒܥܐ ܗܝ ܘܠܐܒܕܢܐ ܐܙܠܐ ܀
- 12 ܘܥܤܪ ܩܪܢܢ ܕܚܙܝܬ ܥܤܪܐ ܡܠܟܝܢ ܐܢܘܢ ܐܝܠܝܢ ܕܡܠܟܘܬܐ ܠܐ ܥܕܟܝܠ ܢܤܒܘ ܐܠܐ ܫܘܠܛܢܐ ܐܝܟ ܡܠܟܐ ܚܕܐ ܫܥܬܐ ܫܩܠܝܢ ܥܡ ܚܝܘܬܐ ܀
- 13 ܗܠܝܢ ܚܕ ܨܒܝܢܐ ܐܝܬ ܠܗܘܢ ܘܚܝܠܐ ܘܫܘܠܛܢܐ ܕܝܠܗܘܢ ܠܚܝܘܬܐ ܝܗܒܝܢ ܀
- 14 ܗܠܝܢ ܥܡ ܐܡܪܐ ܢܩܪܒܘܢ ܘܐܡܪܐ ܢܙܟܐ ܐܢܘܢ ܡܛܠ ܕܡܪܐ ܗܘ ܕܡܪܘܬܐ ܘܡܠܟ ܡܠܟܐ ܘܕܥܡܗ ܩܪܝܐ ܘܓܒܝܐ ܘܡܗܝܡܢܐ ܀
- 15 ܘܐܡܪ ܠܝ ܡܝܐ ܕܚܙܝܬ ܕܥܠܝܗܘܢ ܝܬܒܐ ܙܢܝܬܐ ܥܡܡܐ ܘܟܢܫܐ ܘܐܡܘܬܐ ܘܠܫܢܐ ܐܝܬܝܗܘܢ ܀
- 16 ܘܥܤܪ ܩܪܢܬܐ ܕܚܙܝܬ ܠܚܝܘܬܐ ܗܠܝܢ ܢܤܢܝܢ ܠܙܢܝܬܐ ܘܚܪܒܬܐ ܘܥܪܛܠܝܬܐ ܢܥܒܕܘܢܗ ܘܒܤܪܗ ܢܐܟܠܘܢ ܘܢܘܩܕܘܢܗ ܒܢܘܪܐ ܀
- 17 ܐܠܗܐ ܓܝܪ ܝܗܒ ܒܠܒܘܬܗܘܢ ܕܢܥܒܕܘܢ ܨܒܝܢܗ ܘܢܥܒܕܘܢ ܨܒܝܢܗܘܢ ܚܕ ܘܢܬܠܘܢ ܡܠܟܘܬܗܘܢ ܠܚܝܘܬܐ ܗܝ ܥܕܡܐ ܕܢܫܬܡܠܝܢ ܡܠܘܗܝ ܕܐܠܗܐ ܀
- 18 ܘܐܢܬܬܐ ܐܝܕܐ ܕܚܙܝܬ ܡܕܝܢܬܐ ܪܒܬܐ ܐܝܕܐ ܕܐܝܬ ܠܗ ܡܠܟܘܬܐ ܥܠ ܡܠܟܝܗ ܕܐܪܥܐ ܀
King James Version (kjv)
American King James Version (akjv) American Standard Version (asv) Basic English Bible (basicenglish) Douay Rheims (douayrheims) John Wycliffe Bible (c.1395) (wycliffe) King James Version (kjv) King James Version (1769) with Strongs Numbers and Morphology and CatchWords, including Apocrypha (without glosses) (kjva) Webster's Bible (wb) Weymouth NT (weymouth) William Tyndale Bible (1525/1530) (tyndale) World English Bible (web) Young's Literal Translation (ylt)
- Greek Modern
- Manx Gaelic
- Myanmar Burmse
- Norwegian bokmal
- Scottish Gaelic
Active Persistent Session:
To use a different persistent session key, simply add it above, and click the button below.
Please Keep Your Favourite Verse Private
Your persistent session key and favourite verse provide you exclusive access to edit your. Think of your persistent session key as a username and your favourite verse as a password. Therefore, ensure your favourite verse is kept private.
Peshitta NT (peshitta - 2)2020-02-08
The Peshitta (Classical Syriac: ܦܫܺܝܛܬܳܐ or ܦܫܝܼܛܬܵܐ pšīṭtā) is the standard version of the Bible for churches in the Syriac tradition. The text is that published by the British and Foreign Bible Society in 1905
Courtesy John Richards.
- Encoding: UTF-8
- Direction: RTL
- LCSH: Bible.Syriac
- Distribution Abbreviation: peshitta
http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/thesyriaclibrary/new_testament.htm or http://madenkha.net/holy_bible/
- (2002-01-01) tagged as right to left
- (2020-02-08) New TextSource, fix emptyvss issues
Basic Hash Usage Explained
We source our Bible text directly from the Crosswire modules. To monitor any updates, we generate "hash values" for each chapter, book, and translation. These hash values serve as unique identifiers that change only when the underlying content changes, thereby ensuring a tight integration between getBible and the Crosswire modules.
Every month, an automated process runs for approximately three hours. During this window, we fetch the latest Bible text from the Crosswire modules. Subsequently, we compare the new hash values and the text with the previous ones. Any detected changes trigger updates to both our official getBible hash repository and the Bible API for all affected translations. This system has been operating seamlessly for several years.
Once the updates are complete, any application utilizing our Bible API should monitor the hash values at the chapter, book, or translation level. Spotting a change in these values indicates that they should update their respective systems.
Hash values can change due to various reasons, including textual corrections like adding omitted verses, rectifying spelling errors, or addressing any discrepancies flagged by the publishers maintaining the modules at Crosswire.
The Crosswire initiative, also known as the SWORD Project, is the "source of truth" for getBible. Any modifications in the Crosswire modules get reflected in our API within days, ensuring our users access the most precise and current Bible text. We pledge to uphold this standard as long as getBible exists and our build scripts remain operational.
We're united in our mission to preserve the integrity and authenticity of the Bible text. If you have questions or require additional information, please use our support system. We're here to assist and will respond promptly.
Thank you for your understanding and for being an integral part of the getBible community.
You should select one of your favourite verses.
This verse in combination with your session key will be used to authenticate you in the future.
This is currently the active session key.
Should you have another session key from a previous session.
You can add it here to load your previous session.
Revelation 17:1Notes on this verse.
The active verse selected text should load here.